CURRENTLY OPEN TO REVIEW REQUESTS (AFTER MAY)!
Thank you for considering me as a reviewer for your or your author’s book! I am currently booked through April but I have spaces available after May 1st. Please read and follow the guidelines before requesting a review.
You can contact me through via the contact form or email (preferred) at email@example.com. I typically respond within 48 hours.
- I only review Young Adult, some Middle Grade, and some Adult fiction.
- Must be traditionally published. (Unfortunately, at this time, I am unable to accept self-published requests. My schedule does not allow it at this time.)
- I am currently only accepting ARC reviews as my backlist TBR is already full.
- Science Fiction
- Historical Fiction (Case-by-case)
- Thrillers (Only YA)
- Paranormal (Only YA)
Does not review non-fiction, horror, poetry, or erotica.
- Honest and fair review.
- If I have negative feelings about (parts of) the book, I will share my thoughts in the review. Constructive criticism may be provided.
- I reserve the right to post a mini-review if I don’t have strong opinions about the book.
- Cross-posted on blog, Goodreads, and Amazon.
- Featured on my social media (guaranteed only for physical books).
I accept both electronic ARCs, physical ARCs, or finished copies.
- Send all book requests via the contact formor directly to elizabeth.aguilaralvarez@gmail.
- Use the subject line “Review Request: [title] by [author].”
- In the contents please provide the following information:
- book summary and release date,
- timeframe to post the review, and
- I will respond within 48 hours.
Thank you again for considering me! I look forward to hearing from you.