I read more in February than I expected and most were solid reads, including a few new favorites. Not only did I manage to read more than I planned, for the first time, I also knocked out my TBR list!
There were six books on my TBR; I read all six — plus more!
Out of the thirteen books I read this month, 38% were audiobooks, 31% e-books, and 31% physical books. My goal for February was to read at least three ARCs, which I did, so I’m well on my way to catch up. I think.
For March, I want to read at least four audiobooks and two ARCs that come out in March. I have a lot of books with long waitlists currently checked out from my library so I want to make sure I get to sooner rather than later.
Now for the books I read this month!
- Pandora Gets Lazy (Mystic Misadventures #3) by Carolyn Hennesy
- Pandora Gets Heart (Mystic Misadventures #4) by Carolyn Hennesy
- Ink in the Blood (Ink in the Blood #1) by Kim Smejkal
- Dark of the West (Glass Alliance #1) by Joanna Hathaway
- Storm from the East (Glass Alliance #2) by Joanna Hathaway
- Foul is Fair (Foul is Fair #1) by Hannah Capin
- Bared to You (Crossfire #1) by Sylvia Day
- Reflected in You (Crossfire #2) by Sylvia Day
- One of Us Is Lying (One of Us is Lying #1) by Karen M. McManus
- Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund
- Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
- Girls with Sharp Sticks by Suzanne Young
- Wicked As You Wish (A Hundred Names for Magic) by Rin Chupeco
Have you read any of these books? If so, what did you think about it?