September was a whirl-wind. Between losing a few days of work due to Hurricane Dorian, I spent a lot of time trying to get used to my new schedule. I also had the (good) problem of having a few friends reach out to me about hanging out, most of which I have not seen in months. Even though I read less than usual, I enjoyed every book I read.
There were twelve books on my TBR; I read three. My Soul to Take, My Soul to Save, and The Grace Year. I consider this a great achievement given that I only read for less than half of the month.
Out of the seven books I read this month, 33% were audiobooks, 0% e-books, and 67% physical books. One of the great things about this is that I’m slowly digging away at the unread books in my house.
My goal for October is to read at least half the books on my TBR. I’ll definitely be easier this time around since my TBR is smaller than last month’s.
If you’re interested in seeing what other books caught my eye, keep reading!
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Defy Me (Shatter Me #5) by Tahereh Mafi
- My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers #0.5) by Rachel Vincent
- My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers #1) by Rachel Vincent
- My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers #2) by Rachel Vincent
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
Have you read any of these books? If so, what did you think about it?