I’m amazed with myself. I had a of of restraint in not purchasing as many books as I did before my soft book buying ban of June and July. Most of these books were bought because there was a sale or I wanted to own some of my favorite childhood books.
- A Dress For the Wicked by Autumn Krause (alternative dust jacket)
- Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper #1) by Kerri Maniscalco
- Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper #2) by Kerri Maniscalco
- Escaping from Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper #3) by Kerri Maniscalco
- The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan
- No Place Like Here by Christina June
- The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
- Ruthless Gods (Something Dark and Holy #2) by Emily A. Duncan
- The Silvered Serpents (The Gilded Wolves #2) by Roshani Chokshi
- Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales
- How to Build a Heart by Maria Padian
- Foul Is Fair (Foul is Fair #1) by Hannah Capia
August was a phenomenal month for me in terms of luck and success. The icing on the ice cream was being approved for The Shadows Between Us and Ruthless Gods, my two most anticipated 2020 releases!!!
What did you haul this month that you are most excited for?