This is a retroactive post. For more details, please check out my Summer Hiatus post.
So I totally broke my own rules and bought books during my book buying ban. I should say I’m sorry but…. one shouldn’t lie. Still, I bought a lot less than I have in recent months. Two of these titles are my favorites (The Girl of Fire and Thorns and If We Were Villians) and I really wanted my own copies. All’s well in moderation, or so I’m told.
- Spin the Dawn (The Blood of the Stars #1) by Elizabeth Lim (Owlcrate)
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- Technically, You Started It by Lana Wood Johnson
- Girl of Fire and Thorns (The Girl of Fire and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson
- Desires and Dreams and Power by Rosamund Hodge
- If We Were Villains by M.L. Rio
- Becoming the Dark Prince (Stalking Jack the Ripper #3.5) by Kerri Maniscalco
The, we have a few eARCs I was approved for via Netgalley.
- Tweet cute by Emma Lord
- American Royals (American Royals #1) by Katharine McGee
I’m super grateful for Wednesday Books for granting my wishes and approving me to read Tweet Cute and American Royals. Their social media coordinator(s) are super sweet people and I love interacting/supporting them.
What is in your book or library haul this month? What are you most excited to read?