This is a retroactive post. For more details, please check out my Summer Hiatus post.
April was a pretty average month. I made a TBR and I only sort of stuck to it; I read two of the six books on my April TBR. (Give me some credit for trying!)
Out of the thirteen books I read this month, 85% audiobooks, 0% were e-books, and 15% were physical books. With classes ending and my future being blurry, I couldn’t enjoy the peace of laying in bed and reading. Instead, I relied on audiobooks during my commutes and study sessions to meet my reading goal.
My goal for the summer is to catch up with books from previous TBR lists this year. In the meanwhile, check out which awesome books I read this month!
- Wicked Saints (Something Dark & Holy #1) by Emily A. Duncan
- Lifel1k3 (Lifel1k3 #1) by Jay Kristoff
- Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicles #1) by Jay Kristoff
- Girls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks #1) by Suzanne Young
- Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte
- Warcross (Warcross #1) by Marie Lu
- The Near Witch (The Near Witch #1) by Victoria Schwab
- The Ash-Born Boy (The Near Witch #0.5) by Victoria Schwab
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
- Antigoddess (Goddess War #1) by Kendare Blake
- Mortal Gods (Goddess War #2) by Kendare Blake
- Ungodly (Goddess War #3) by Kendare Blake
- Roar (Stormheart #1) by Cora Carmack
Have you read any of these books? If so, what did you think about it?