In my February TBR, I listed ten books I really wanted to read. Unfortunately for past me, February was a mood reading month more than it was picking from a pre-selected list. Out of the ten books I planned on reading, I only read two: Stalking Jack the Ripper and Hunting Prince Dracula. Truthfully, I only managed these two because I started to crave a little flirty banter and mystery. (They did not disappoint!)
Out of the nine books I read this month, 11% were audiobooks, 56% ebooks, and 33% physical books. I’m so happy I was able to read more physical books in February. I miss laying in my couch for hours immersed in a world instead of reading on my phone between classes.
My goal for next month is to read at least five physical books. We shall see how that goes! In the meanwhile, enjoy my recap of this month!
1. See How They Run (Embassy Row #2) by Ally Carter
2. The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne
3. Ripple by Mandy Hubbard
4. Before the Fall: Departure (Embassy Row #0.4) by Ally Carter
5. The Wicker King by K. Ancrum
6. Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper #1) by Kerri Maniscalco
7. Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper #2) by Kerri Maniscalco
8. Warrior in the Wild by Tricia Levenseller
9. Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi
Have you read any of these books? If so, what did you think about it?