If you read my January TBR, you’re probably curious to see if I actually stuck to it, and the answer is “sort of?”
Out of the eighteen books I planned to read, I read five: Illuminae, Gemina, Obsidio, The Ruin of Kings excerpt, and The Priory of the Orange Tree extract. I stuck to my TBR as best as I could but it was soo difficult to find the time to read between classes and work. Thankfully, I had audiobooks to fall back on. I read twelve books this month, 50% of which were audiobooks, 34% ebooks, and 16% physical books. Another fun stat is that most of these reads were 5 STAR READS! Not bad for the first month of my last semester in College.
Now, I want to try something new for February. While I still intend to do a TBR, the list will be shortened to 10 books. I think that it’ll be more realistic and still gives me the flexibility to read whatever catches my attention. Keep an eye out for my February TBR this weekend!
P.S. Remaining reviews for these books will be coming shortly.
- Illuminae (illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Gemina (illuminae Files #2) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Obsidio (illuminae Files #3) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Happily Ever After (The Selection 0.4, 0.5, 2.5, 3.1, 3.5, 5.1, 5.2) by Kiera Cass
- The Ruin of Kings (A Chorus of Dragons #1) by Jenn Lyons
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
- The Princess Saves Herself In This One (Women Are Magic #1) by Amanda Lovelace
- The Witch Doesn’t Burn In This One (Women Are Magic #2) by Amanda Lovelace
- Caraval (Caraval #1) by Stephanie Garber
- These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
- All Fall Down (Embassy Row #1) by Ally Carter
- Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tehereh Mafi
Have you read any of these books? If so, what did you think about it?